Testimonies During Cultural Sabbath @ Victory Sanctuary


A couple of testimonies were given during the worship service @ Victory Sanctuary S.D.A Church, on Saturday, 10th of December, 2016.

Two people testified to the goodness and mercy of the Lord in their lives; they were Mrs. Ronke Iyanda and Mrs. Titilola Adebayo.

L-R: Mrs. Adebayo and Mrs. Iyanda giving their testimonies
Mrs. Ayanda: "I want to thank God for His intervention in my career. I have spent some years in my place of work with no promotion, while others were getting promotion, I was always getting left out. But I want to thank God for He has finally done it for me. I passed my exams and crowned my success with promotion at work. I give God all the glory for what He has done in my life". 

Mrs. Adebayo (left), giving her testimony; and Pastor Bukky Ajide

Mrs. Adebayo: "I'm glorifying the name of the Lord for His love and for His miracle upon my life. First of all I thank the Lord that I have now become a grandmother, and also at the same time I celebrated my birthday this year to the glory of the Lord. But, on that same day (my birthday), while celebrating the added year and thanking God for now making me a grandma, I decided to branch at the bank and settle some transactions, and then I received a call, that one of the workers (artisans) working for me us in my office fell down from the two-storey building!
I said, by the grace of God, he will not die but live. So I went to the hospital where he was taken to, and to the glory of God I saw the man sitting down, with no scratch, no fractures, no injuries".

"I thank the Lord for bringing him back to life, because I was told that he (the man) passed out after falling down from the building. But because He would not allow me to be put to shame, He performed that miracle. You can imagine, that on my birthday, someone working for me, fell down and died, people would have been saying - ah may be they did rituals and they needed blood, that is why it happened like that"

"I thank the Lord for His mercy and His goodness. May His name be praised forever more". Amen.


... And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death - Revelation 12:11.
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sabbath Sermon - When God Steps In

Visit Victory Books-Store: For Latest, Best Inspirational and Spiritual Books

2016 Christmas Carol: Wonderful Performances @ Victory Sanctuary (Photos)